Corona Render test
Last days I tested Corona Render. I made simple interior scene and four renders with different type of lights. From flash light shot to sunset light. First impressions are great. Good controllability even with advanced features.
For me the most effective Corona features are:
– great material editor
– good bump map and quite fast displacement
– fast and very good quality of renders ( great antyaliasing )
– many render passes very useful for postproduction ( more Z-Depth channels than only one )
– quite good object scatter
– effective RT scene preview
– very useful AO feature
Program is stable and you don’t need to set toons of options to start render. Cool!